Red Mastering Studio, offers professional stem audio mastering services provided online.
We utilize our over 20 years experience in the field of sound engineering (song writing, production, recording, mixing) to deliver the best quality product to our Customers. Our studio is equipped in hign end analogue and digital tools, providing audio post production services to people all around the world. We served over 1000’s Clients since the launch of our webpage. Our Mastering Engineer gives his heart, soul and experience, crafting audio masters for digital and vinyl distribution. The details about mastering process at our studio are explained here.
We keep our prices very affordable, giving a choice for a client to choose Delivery Time suited best for their budget and project.
Our Job Order works like any other online shop, it’s transparent, self explanatory and very easy to understand.
How to Order a service? step by step instruction
- Choose amount of the STEMS for mastering (the minimum amount is 2, Job Order will calculate final fee depending on the numbers of the stems) . Price per each additional stem is £8,-
- Choose MEDIUM for a delivery (Digital, Vinyl or Both), When choosing Both Medium (vinyl and digital masters, we offer 50% discount on additional Medium. Job Order will calculate it for you)
In such a case you will receive 2 separate masters/files for digital and for vinyl distribution. There will be some minor differences between those masters (as Vinyl medium has different approach and requirements then digital medium). Read more here.
- Level of Processing/Loudness Level – please provide yours sonic expectation for the final master. It will help our Engineer to deliver audio master requested exclusively for your project.
- Extra Loud Master, Non Standard File Format (mp3, flac, high res – please use Additional Notes for explaining what format you require), MFiT (Mastering for Itunes) are self explanatory
- Track lengths (in some rare occasions we process projects which are 7, 10 or 15 mins long, therefore in such a case Job Order will calculate additional costs for that job. If your project/song is up to 5 min long, you don’t need to do anything, just leave it.
- Delivery Time – here you can choose from 10 days delivery up to 48h delivery, which has an impact on the final price.
- CLick ADD to BASKET to add service to your Cart.
- Click VIEW BASKET (top of the page) to see your Order’s details
- Use COUPON code for a discount (Mastering an album EP, LP). Check details about our DISCOUNTS here on top of Job Order page.
- Click PROCEED to CHECKOUT, to see summary of your order.
- Fill in Billing Details, Additional Information (if required, for instance ISRC codes, fades IN/OUT, and/or any other information you would like to share with us) and copy&paste wetransfer link in the requested window. You can also share a link for a mastering reference track in Additional Window.
- Choose payment options, make a payment and press PLACE ORDER
- You will receive an email confirming your order (please double check the email address you provide when making the order) with all details inc delivery date, format, medium, etc
- PAYMENT is made up front. Fees are non-refundable.
- More than 90% of our Clients never asked for correction/amendment, therefore to keep our initial prices low and attractive, we decided to charge a small fee for additional amendments. Each additional amendment will be charged £10,- per one song/master.
- If you did not order a mix review and your mix has some serious technical issues which do not allow us to deliver quality master (such as distortion or clipping).
We will stop the mastering session and contact you to give you an option to remove the problem. Additional fee in line with the mix review fee will need to be paid. £10,-
- 50% discount on the new mix submitted – If you decide to make any changes to your mix at the revision stage i.e. after you have received a mastered file from us and wish to send us new mix, it will be considered a new job. A new order will need to be submitted and the applicable fee will need to be paid.
- Additional charges apply for songs exceeding 5 minutes audio mastering, stem mastering, audio mixing.
- DELIVERY FORMAT – The standard file delivery format for audio mastering/stem mastering is 16/44.1 kHz WAV or AIF for CD/digital master audio, and 24/original mix resolution (e.g. 24/44.1 kHz) for Vinyl pre-master. Although if you require different delivery format then above – please inform us when making an order (add info in Additional Notes)
- All files, including DDP masters and redbook .iso files, are delivered electronically via a downloadable link using wetransfer.com
- DELIVERY TIME vary depending on the number of songs and the service required. For example, as standard we don’t offer 24h delivery, but we are able to deliver a single or couple of songs to be mastered within 24h time. For EPs and LPs – please get in touch prior to making an order, to confirm our availability.
- Your delivery date as well as final price and other details will be shown in your basket/CART.
- All times are local for London UK. Working days are Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays.
We understand the music business, and we are able to provide super fast services (also including Saturdays and Sundays). Please get in touch if you require urgent delivery for a weekend day. This is not a standard service, but in extreme situation, we could service you during weekends. Please note this service, as non standard will be charged with an extra fee depending on your requirements.
- Delivery time runs from when the final mixes or tracks approved by the client are provided, and after payment cleared. Please note when ordering bundle with mix review, it counts from the date you deliver amended, final mixes.
- You have the right to cancel your order before we start work on your job. If you want to execute this right, you must contact us by phone or e-mail as soon as possible after submitting your order. You may not cancel the order once the work on your job has been commenced.