Red Mastering Studio, offers professional audio mixing services provided online.
We utilize our over 20 years experience in the field of sound engineering (song writing, production, recording, mixing) to deliver the best quality product to our Customers. Our studio is equipped with high end analogue and digital tools, providing audio post production services to people all around the world. We served over 1000’s Clients since the launch of our webpage. Our Mastering Engineer gives his heart, soul and experience, delivering high quality audio mixes.
We keep our prices very affordable, giving a choice for a client to choose Delivery Time suited best for their budget and project.
Our Job Order works like any other online shop, it’s transparent, self explanatory and very easy to understand.How to Order a service? step by step instruction
How to Order a service? step by step instruction
- Provide number of tracks for your project/mix. A TRACK is a single track within the project i.e. Kick, Snare, Hihat, Bass, Vocal, etc. Please read our FAQ section about how to prepare your tracks for a mixing.
- Price depends on the amount of work/number of tracks.
- Starting price for the smallest project starts from £89,- (7 tracks). Each additional track for audio mixing costs only £7,-
- Level of Processing/Loudness Level – please provide yours expectation for the final mix.
- Track lengths (in some rare occasions we process projects which are 7, 10 or 15 mins long, therefore in such a case Job Order will calculate additional costs for that job. If your project/song is up to 5 min long, you don’t need to do anything, just leave it.
- Delivery Time – here you can choose from 10 days delivery up to 48h delivery, which has an impact on the final price.
- Click ADD to BASKET to add service to your Cart.
- Click VIEW BASKET (top of the page) to see your Order’s details
- Use COUPON code for a discount. Check details about our DISCOUNTS here on top of Job Order page.
- Click PROCEED to CHECKOUT, to see a summary of your order.
- Fill in Billing Details, Additional Information (if required, for instance ISRC codes, fades IN/OUT, and/or any other information you would like to share with us) and paste wetransfer link in the requested window. You can also share a link for a mastering reference track in Additional Window.
- Choose payment options, make a payment and press PLACE ORDER
- You will receive an email confirming your order (please double check the email address you provided when making the order) with all details inc delivery date, format, medium, etc
Terms and Conditions
- PAYMENT is made up front. Fees are non-refundable.
- There is 1 free amendment included in the price of audio mixing, any additional changes/amendments, will be chargeable (£15,-).
- You are very welcome to add/send us new tracks, after submitting yours JO for audio mixing. Any additional tracks sent after we start mixing work, will be chargeable (£15,-)
- Additional charges apply for songs exceeding 5 minutes.
- DELIVERY FORMAT – The standard file delivery format for audio mixing is 16/44.1 kHz WAV or AIFF. Although if you require different delivery format then above – please inform us when making an order (add info in Additional Notes)
- All files are delivered electronically via a downloadable link using wetransfer.com
- DELIVERY TIME is for the Client to choose. As a standard we don’t offer 24h delivery, but in extreme situations we are able to deliver a single project mix to be delivered within 24h time. Please get in touch to confirm our availability.
- Your delivery date as well as final price and other details will be shown in your basket/CART, as well as in your confirmation email.
- All times are local for London UK. Working days are Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays.
We understand the music business, and we are able to provide super fast services (also including Saturdays and Sundays). Please get in touch if you require urgent delivery for a weekend day. This is not a standard service, but in extreme situation, we could service you during weekends. Please note this service, as non standard will be charged with an extra fee depending on your requirements.
- Delivery time runs from when the final tracks approved by the client are provided, and after payment cleared.
- You have the right to cancel your order before we start work on your job. If you want to execute this right, you must contact us by phone or e-mail as soon as possible after submitting your order. You may not cancel the order once the work on your job has been commenced.