From 01 July we provide new service - Mix Feedback, and now we offer it completely for free for anyone ordering audio mastering.
Check our FAQ secrion to find more info about this service, and how it differs from Mix Feedback.
Audio Mastering Services (CD Mastering, Music Mastering, Mastering for Vinyl)
Mastering Audio - Optional Extras
For an instant quote and to order please go to Mix Review Job Order.
To order please go to Free Sample Job Order.
1. Payment is made up front via PayPal. Fees are non-refundable.
2. Free mastering sample is limited to one per client. You are allowed to submit a mix only once i.e. you cannot send a revised mix or a brand new one and request another free sample. There are no mix reviews nor master revisions available with this service. Only complete mixes (full songs) are accepted. If you submit a fragment or if your mix has any serious technical problems, your order will be rejected. You will receive an up to 90 seconds long audio sample. I reserve the right to reject a free mastering sample order for any other reason. Please do not send mp3 or other lossy files. Only wav/aiff files are accepted. Read more about this service in FAQ.
3. Mixing samples are not available.
4. One master revision per song is included in the price of audio mastering. Any subsequent revisions will be charged at £10/revision.
5. If you did not order a mix review and your mix has any serious technical issues such as distortion or clipping, I will stop the mastering session and contact you to give you a chance to remove the problem. Additional fee in line with the mix review fee will need to be paid before I resume the work on your mix, regardless of whether you decide to amend your mix or not.
6. If you decide to make any changes to your mix at the revision stage i.e. after you have received a mastered file, it will be considered a new job. A Job Order will need to be submitted again and the applicable fee will need to be paid.
7. Additional charges apply for songs exceeding 5 minutes (mastering and mixing) and/or 40 tracks (mixing). Please see Job Oder for details.
8. The standard file delivery format for music mastering is 16/44.1 kHz WAV or AIF for CD/digital master audio, and 24/original mix resolution (e.g. 24/44.1 kHz) for vinyl mastering.
9. All files, including DDP masters and redbook .iso files, are delivered electronically via a downloadable link using wetransfer.
10. Edits are not included in the mixing price and they are not offered as a service. The price includes revisions.
11. Delivery times vary depending on the number of songs and the service required. Your delivery date will be shown on the Job Order. Standard delivery is set as a default. If you need the product sooner, please choose Urgent or Super Fast option. Additional fees apply. Please see Job Order for details.
12. All times are local for London UK. Working days are Monday to Friday for Standard delivery and Monday to Saturday for Urgent and Super Fast delivery, excluding bank holidays. Delivery time runs from when the final mixes or tracks approved by the client are provided.
13. You have the right to cancel your order before I start work on your job. If you want to execute this right, you must contact me by phone or e-mail as soon as possible after submitting your order. You may not cancel the order once the work on your job has commenced.
14. Please be kind and credit my work: Mastered by Filip Pietrzykowski at Red Mastering Studio, London.
15. I reserve the right to refuse service on any grounds.